Prodigal Daughter produces restaurant quality meals made by Rachel Priestley. Rachel has years of experience in the industry including:
- Chef to the NZ Ambassador in France
- Lived 10 years in Italy opening Italian restaurants
- Taught trainee chefs in New Zealand, Australia and Italy
- Restaurant openings in Vienna, Austria and Wales
- Italian guest chef in such countries as Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Finland, Sweden
Let Rachel deal with the hassle of organising food and cooking dinner! Just arrive with the wine and she will do the rest: Relax and unwind with the first course of cheeseboard while you heat up the main course.
THREE COURSE MENU $48.50 PER HEAD
Cheeseboard - A selection of four cheeses, grapes, dried fruit and nuts, preserves and crackers
* Gluten free crackers $8
A choice of:
Chicken, lemon, rosemary white wine casserole
Beef Bourguignon with red wine, baby onions and bacon
Individual vanilla bean Panna Cotta, lemon orange citrus sauce
Large bacon caesar salad $20
Rachel uses free range chicken and local grass-fed beef. The citrus and herbs are picked from her garden when it is time to cook. Feel free to let us know if you would like to order and we will arrange this for your arrival.